Now teaching the late, late show at Yoganesh

Well, not that late. Hence, the not quite "after dark" shot of the Ganesh mascot (pictured).

As of Memorial Monday, I'm teaching a 9pm-10-pm class at Yoganesh, for night owls, workaholics any anyone else who can't seem to make it to the "crowded hours" right after work. Now and then I'll teach other classes there.

I've put my 6.30pm Chelsea Recreation Center free class on hiatus, It's just too hard to beat it down 5th, 7th, 9th or the Westside Bike Path (I've tried all four) to make it to the center on time.

I'm thrilled that Phil Lynch, a yoga teacher from California, is also teaching at Yoganesh. He's a no-fluff down to earth kinda guy, who, during my training, famously showed us from downdog, how to float your legs forward to meet your hands - with superhuman strength in the elbows and wrists.  I want to learn that!

Come on down dawg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga: Downward dog days in Arizona, March 2010

Yoga Rover: Samadhi Studio + Vasisthasana with "Easy Feet"

VIDEO: Easy Proper Pigeon - a piriformis workout for the rest of us!